with Roberta Whitney
Location: At the Arlington Center, 369 Massachusetts Ave. Arlington, MA
Dates: (Multiple Dates)
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 7:15-9:15PM
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 7:15-9:15PM
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 7:15-9:15PM
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 7:15-9:15PM
Fees: $95 for the series or $30 per evening. Payment at the event.
Give yourself a personal, introductory experience with Focusing this Fall. Gain skills you can use to navigate life with increased clarity, apply skills to spiritual practices and find new connection to the body.
Founded on a sophisticated yet simple philosophy by Eugene Gendlin, Focusing is a 40-year-old practice that highlights inner resources available to you in every moment of a day. The process teaches you to listen within for insights and clear thinking as well as novel, creative inspiration.
Focusing supports you in connecting to inner wisdom through the doorway of the body. During the four week series, you can expect to:
- Experience the body as source to truths and choices that are congruent with the whole of yourself,
- Explore through concrete steps a supportive personal practice you can use every day,
- Access wisdom unfolding “beneath” daily operative levels, a knowing that can lead you to peace of mind, clear & centered decisions and a fuller sense of yourself.
Bio: Roberta Whitney is a spiritual guide and teacher. She offers unique wholebody approaches to health and well-being through individual consultations and classes. Higher education includes a Masters of Arts from the University of Denver, a Bachelor of Arts from Smith College and integrated knowledge gained through certifications as a Focusing Professional, Spiritual Director, Enneagram Professional, Yoga Instructor, RYT 500 hr., and Authentic Movement Facilitator.